Thursday, March 31, 2005

Just came back from a night of clubbing! It was good fun! it's been some time since I listened to good music and danced! Yeah, had 2 good bottles of wine during dinner then the rest came to my place to finish up the Jim Beam that I brought ALL the way from the US!!?!?! Well, it was good that everyone had fun! Nice hanging out with Jon, Yanxuan and Tara again! Yeah, I'm home now and it's like 330 in the morning, not that you should be surprised that I'm still awake, but rather that I'm actually still quite sane after all that drinking!!! Yay!! =O)

Well I've not been able to work my new toy, I think it's still short of the MIDI cable to connect to the USB port of the computer, once that is done, the rest should work out just fine! Oh wells, if I can't get the Radium 49 to work, then I'll just have to sell it I suppose! Though I'm still thoroughly convinced that the Radium 49 would meet ALL my music related needs!

Anyways, the plan tmrw is to wake Jon up at 10 tmrw, so that we can go buy the cable tmrw, do some recording in the afternoon, and then some work at night! Sounds like a wicked plan too huh! Yeah the only problem is that I'm still suffering from jet lag!! Yeah woke up at like 1330 this afternoon!!! Yeah it's getting out of hand, I should be starting the day earlier?!?

Wwll. for all my council friends, I'm currently working on Par Aspera Ad Astra. Yeah it should be done by summer, then we can record the song together yah? Anyways, life's been good, God HAS been good to me! Enjoy the day ahead!!! =O)


Posted by Musicshen at 12:38 PM
2 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com