Thursday, April 28, 2005

Brekky.

I woke up early this morning to make myself brekky! It was wonderful! Just very therapeutic! For some reason it was on my miind since the night before ... I ... must ... prepare .. brekky ... And I made my way in a half-zombified manner to the kitchen to crack 2 eggs, fry some sausages and some sweet corn. Of course I had my coffee. The perfect recipe. Felt really good going to class after brekky, just seemed like there was so much purpose, know what I mean? Haha I know that some individuals are already thinking that I must be crazy. You know who you are ... haha ...

It was a fairly productive day for me, managed to get some work done before going for my MSSA meeting. That went well too!! Managed to get lots of stuff settled, and I'm really glad to be working with a team of highly motivated people! And of course the magic is that they aren't just colleagues, they're friends! Had a great dinner with them as well! Haha, the girls are really good cooks ... really felt like I was back home having sambal sotong, herbal chircken, chinese cabbage, mushroom omelette YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!

Just got home, gonna knock out soon. It's gonna be another long day at the library. =O)


Posted by Musicshen at 8:24 AM
3 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com