Saturday, April 23, 2005

Conflicts.

It's been a really exhauting day. Had been running around since 9 in the morning, and non-stop right thru to 1 this morning. Ever had one of those feelings where you suddenly realised that you've been climbing up the wrong ladder? And you're that close to the top and you realise that you need to start all over again? Yeah I had one of those feelings yesterday. Kinda just seemed that what I thought was going well, the laughter, the conversations were masked by a hidden sorrow that finally surfaced. And it really upsetted me cos' it seems like, how can I be so stoopid not to sense it?

I'm really trusting in God, I believe that at some point of time, you know it ain't about how you got your whole life sailing smoothly, and you come to a realisation that you can't do it on your own. The world just has too much grief, sorrow and pain to offer, and fighting it without a supernatural power seems impossible. I'll keep praying, trusting that He will take care, as He has always been.


Posted by Musicshen at 10:45 AM
5 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com