Friday, April 15, 2005
Crunchy Nuts.
Haha. It's amazing how I had great plans to do my work last night. Especially with the essays due tmrw. Yup, didn't happen mann. Ended up recording the WHOLE NIGHT! Just did the 2nd draft of "A Love That Hurts". New stuff added: 3 part harmony, a bass line and some brass. Reduced the reverb in the melody, and pumped up the reverb in the harmonies. What do you think?
Anyways, it's 1130H now, had a nice hot shower. =) Having Crunchy nuts for brekky. It's goes perfectly well with milk. YUMMY!! Oh wells, I just realised that I've got a month plus to finish all my food supply here. Keeping it over summer, even if I could, would cost me a bomb for storage, which is stoopid of course. Yup, so digging whatever I have, hoping to get it all in my tummy before June. Heh!
Okay okay, back to editing. By that, I mean essays ....
Posted by Musicshen at 7:35 PM
0 comments