Monday, April 25, 2005
Dancing.Hahaha .. feeling really happy for no reason!! One of those days where you turn on jazz, and start dancing ... remember "What Women Want?" and how Mel Gibson was dancing in the room to himself? Yeah it's amazing how jazz makes you feel so free ... of course it doesn't help that the song's "Come Fly With Me" by Frank Sinatra! =O) Just spent the past 2 hours recording it as well... just for fun! Haha! Very very fulfilling~
Had loads of meetings today, but it went really well! Looking really good for the brand new week. One of those days you know that the week ahead's gonna just great! Thank God for that!! It's so different when God's giving you the strength to fight? It just seems that there's no battle too big, no mountain too high to climb ...
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me Thank God for His promises ...
Anyways had a wonderful Sunday Roast today! FINALLY! After all that talk about
wanting to go there, we finally did!! It wasn't too bad, except that the veggies were a little too raw, really tasted like grass (not that I've tasted it before!) But you know what I mean, just weird? Heh! Was talking about driving over lunch, and everyone was sharing their own driving experience, was really quite amusing hearing the stories! Well I can't wait to drive when I get home ... everyone knows that I drive safely right? Haha! =O)
Okays, back to work! Am ALL ready to tackle the books!!
Posted by Musicshen at 7:22 AM
2 comments