Friday, April 22, 2005
Exasperation.You know what it's like when you spend the last hour or so trying to explain something to someone? And it just seems that they don't quite get it? Or worse still, they don't think that
you quite get it? I must admit that someone almost managed to successfully irritate me in the longest time. Sigh. Well I'm glad that things ended on a good note - one of those "we agree to disagree" things.
On a happier note, I was quite satisfied with my progress in the library yesterday. Managed to drag myself back to the library after a soccer game to do another session before heading back for dinner. Spent the night watching the 4 most random serials one could ever watch. Talking about different genres, this would be the extreme mann ...
1. Southpark - disturbing comedy
2. Revelations - religious + suspense
3. Simple Life - bimbotic comedy
4. Desperate Housewives - slow-moving series? Can't think of a genre!
Well that made my night! Eating my fried chicken and chips with BBQ sauce and watching hours of brainless comedy, it was fantastic, and somewhat fulfilling after a day's work. Oh wells, am going for a Junior-treat-Senior thing tonight, you know how it is, when you first come in, and how the seniors pounce right at you, demanding a treat for who knows why. I suppose I shan't complain much, since this time next year, I'll be at the receiving end ...
Posted by Musicshen at 5:15 PM
2 comments