Friday, April 29, 2005
Farewell Party.It's just one day away from the first event that MSSA 05/06 is organising. The good thing is that we are working together with 2 other societies.. so the workload ain't that heavy. I'm glad that I managed to sleep a little more today, cos' it's highly unlikely that I'll get any tonight. We're gonna be having a "work session" at my place later on ... gonna be staying up thru' the night cooking and preparing for tmrw! Really excited! I'm sure it's gonna be a blast!
Jon and I painstakenly completed 50 odd slides for the game show last night. Haha! VERY VERY tedious - but glad that it's done! Finished at 0345H!! But of course we caught Punk'd, Relevations and the 1st part of SIn City lahh =O) And managed to squeeze in 1.5 hours of work! So
fairly productive for a night/ morning.
The weather's fantastic today! THE SUN IS OUT!!!!! That is
very rare in the UK, so went for a run .... refreshing to be out again. Been stuck indoors for too long, it's either in the library, if not it's in my room .... well what to do? Exams period, just gotta be disciplined and get it over and done with! Well need to pack up my room now, having guests over tonight. Don't wanna be too messy .... haha ....
Anyways presenting MSSA 05/06! =)
Posted by Musicshen at 8:20 PM
2 comments