Thursday, April 07, 2005

I've just spent the last 3 hours or so getting my minutes out for the meeting we had this morning. Trying to follow this format that I used to use in the NAVY. It was really good, yeah so decided to take up the minutes this round to show our secretary how to go about it! Anyways, it's done! 7 pages in all! Am very proud for sitting through the whole thing!
Just had dinner - left over Risotto from last night's dinner. And added beansprouts and 6 sausages. YUMYUM~ Was really hungry after the run! Ran all the way to Stoke Bishop and back, took me a good 35 mins in all! But definitely worth it! Something's wrong with my body clock! Slept for like 4 hours in the afternoon. (Now all those going, "See I told ya!!!", I hear you!) So am intending of staying up tonight to get some more of my essay done ... and perhaps some recording too ...
Finished verse one of my rap. Yeah, been on this massive project to record my very own original rap .. it was supposed to be a CITY DOLLS production, but my other half decided that rap was not his thing, so it's just me left ... but I'm hanging on ... =)
This is the very first neoprint that Wendy and I took! So cute right?!?! Haha! Can't imagine, it was like almost 5 years ago? Before we were together lahh. Still remember it was at HMV in Orchard, we were both meeting different groups of people, and decided to do a secret rendenvous (SCANDALOUS!) Yupp!! It's always nice looking at all these photos, am always reminded that I have my dearie waiting for me back home .... so don't worry! I'LL BE BACK!!!!

Well this is another one of those classic shots, you know what I mean? Yeah, at first instance it looks like a normal train door, but upon closer observation .. it is actually .... haha ... guess yah? Funny thing is that when I took this shot, I didn't expect it to turn out this way ... =) Anyways if you do know, then good!! Heh! Yeah it was taken with the Crazy 4 in New York .... realy miss those times mann .. that liberation to do ANYTHING we wanted! Making a fool of ourselves, re-living our childhood ... haha .... good times good times ....
Alrighty then, it's gonna be another 6 plus hours before I go to lalaland... hopefully I can do verse 2 of the rap tonight during my break ... and hopefully I can start on my property essay as well ... so long for now ....
Posted by Musicshen at 9:10 AM
0 comments