Monday, April 11, 2005
I LOVE THE HOLS!!!Well it's been 3 weeks into Easter and I'm enjoying every moment of it! It's a really good balance - 12 days in New York, rested the rest of the week and just spent the last one working on coursework essays. I would deem this one of my better holidays actually .... it's always good to have work to do, so that you don't get too tired of playing .... and vice versa ... so it's a healthy mix! Managed to refresh my skydiving, get some music out, complete my property essay, settle MSSA stuff, catch up with people, go for a picnic ... yeah it was good it was good :)
The only problem I'm having is my wierd sleeping habits mann, it's like I'm living in a different country everyday. Super erractic!! Okay to begin with, I slept at 9am on Friday, woke up 2pm .. than slept at 3am on Sat, woke up at 630am to go skydiving. Slept in the evening at 7pm and woke up at 11pm. See where this is going?!? Lemme finish, slept at 7am on Sun, woke up at 945am .... slept at 330 last night and woke up at 8am for a run! =) Am trying my very best to break out of this pattern - if you can even call it a pattern ... but once school starts, will sleep early ... I'll try ...
Just completed the 2nd and 3rd verse of the rap ... crap the thing is that I had to change some of the lyrics to get them to rhyme ... but some sound quite corny .. perhaps you could take a look and offer some advice? Like what rhymes with "dirt" that could fit?!? But it's sounding better .. I think ... gonna be working on the chorus soon! And of course, thanks to Beks, the video camera is with me!!! YES!! Can start doing the MTV for the rap too ... haha ... it's gonna be fun mann ... Heh~
Okay gotta go now, will try to get some work done, and then later go meet some sponsors to sign contracts... it's a tedious job mann .. but fun lahh ... so ain't complaining! Oh yes, I ate tang yuan with yanxuan last night ... super yummy! Miss having these asian delicacies ....
Posted by Musicshen at 9:44 PM
0 comments