Saturday, April 16, 2005

It's Morning Again.

The sunrise was beautiful this morning! Heh! I think it's getting brighter earlier and earlier every morning. It started getting bright at 6 this morning. =) Yeah I've been slogging through the night with my essays. At least one is out of the way! It was especially exasperating cos I just found out that the Constitutional Reforms Act came in place this year! And I based a large portion of my essay on the reforms bill instead. Not quite a big offence but required some amendments.

Intended to start on my property essay editing at 5 this morning. But looks like I've been pushed back by 2.5 hours. Will start at 8 lahh. For some reason, I'm feeling really awake! Perhaps it's the adrenalin rush!! Well hope you guys have a great weekend, I'm off to London in 5 hour's time! By then, hopefully all my essays would be done and ready for submission. Can't wait for tonight, gonna catch a musical. =) YAY!!


Posted by Musicshen at 3:24 PM
0 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com