Thursday, April 21, 2005
Javascript.Thanks to Jon, I'll be getting a new blogskin! Yeah been having so many problems viewing my own blog ... you get stuff like the tagboard hidden under the picture ... people's comments coming out twice .. dunno if you can see all that ... but it's irritating! And Jon and I just spent the last hour searching for new stuff ... it's amazing how much time people spend creating these stuff you know? Haha! But thanks to them, life is SO much easier for us! Heh!
Well week 1 of my studying plan is almost over, and I think I kinda need to pace up, am taking longer than I should be for each topic ... think just not used to the long hours in the library ... then LDMR starts to settle in ... argh ... well hopefully it'll get better ... been sticking to my sleeping pattern so far. It's been 2am every night *clap clap* and 830 every morning. So I'm actually getting 6.5 hours!! But I suppose it's important, since studying requires that much concentration ...
In the midst of co-organising a Farewell party for the seniors in Bristol. Had a wonderful food tasting session last night! Haha! Getting our own ingredients and cooking! That should be fun! Spent like 1.5 hours trying to figure out how the preparation and the cooking schedules would go, considering that we have 100 people to feed. So it was fairly exciting =O) Kinda reminds me of council times you know? Having all those little committees for every single event? Even after we step down? It's like some sort of addiction, must have foodco, gamesco, scanco, niaoco .... haha ...
Anyways, back to recording.. it's been some time since I recorded ... need to relax after a taxing day at the library .... Heh!
Posted by Musicshen at 4:15 AM
0 comments