Saturday, April 02, 2005

hiaz ... just spent the last 2 hours studying! Can you believe it? It's really been some time, and I think I can't last anymore .. I suppose it'll take me some time to get used to the whole "mugging" idea again ... sigh ... yes ribena, i am doing my work ... trying very hard to as well ... and there goes your special mention too ... anyways it's break time now and I'm gonna get some noodles to eat before stating on my 2nd leg of work ... oh guess what? we're gonna do some cool picnic thing tmrw .. it's gonna be like 16 degrees!?! That's great! summer is coming ... FINALLY... =O)

anyways still working hard on a rap - the lyrics are finally out, just gotta try to get the whole piece together - it's really hard though, trying hard to put myself in the shoes of a rapper - churning all those beats, making the biggest hits - Heh! Well the story goes like this, a man dies, and his really good friend is singing about his life, about how he basically wasted it away. Well read the lyrics and tell me what you think yah?

i think i should be sleeping soon, it's like 430 in the morning! Yah, was thinking of getting some recording done later, by need to get up early tmrw lahh, so better turn in early!


Posted by Musicshen at 1:32 PM
0 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com