Thursday, April 07, 2005

Wasting Lives

I remembered you boy you were going about life
With no care in the world, your whole life one big swirl
Tripping up, doing them things you knew were bad
It make you so glad but it made your mama sad

Yet you din give two hoots, you just wanna scoot
From the trouble you always got into.
What I could never understand was why you did all that
There were so many people and boy they cared

It's hard to say that I feel sorry for you,
Cos you led your life without a clue,
Thinking you're so cool, doing the stuff you do,
Making a fool of yourself more than anyone else.

Well dude it's you now lying in there,
I hope you're happy, I hope you found your bliss
I hope you've found your peace
And may the good Lord bless you brother.


Posted by Musicshen at 9:12 AM
0 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com