Wednesday, May 25, 2005
BMW 645. The second day at Virginia Waters was physically exhaustive. Got up in the morning at had nice Hokkien seafood porridge for brekky, after which was the beginning of a
Sports For Life afternoon. Went cycling round the country house (Trust me, it's huge) with the 3 boys, went on some adventure trial with them into the woods, into the
secret passages which they have found access to the main entrance.

Kinda reminds me of field camp in OCS, hiding amongst the trees, having to camouflage myself, pretending that there was
imminent danger all around. Looking back, it must have seemed pretty ridiculous huh?

It wasn't the end, had another 2 good hours of soccer with the boys.
Manchester United v Chelsea , of course the latter winning 7-3. Heh! I say that C. and I make a jolly good team. =O) The boys are adorable I tell you, and they were pretty upset that I had to leave for Central London that afternoon. But I promised them that I will be back, and I would be on the 5th, when my family comes up.
And the highlight of they day -
Test Driving the BMW 645 series. (Jon, you can start cursing now, heh!) H. kindly offered to let me have a go at his new prezzie for his wife. The new toy was just a week old. The drive was smooth, amazing and unbelievable. A soft touch at the acceleration pedal quickly brought the car to a 100 km/h in less than 6 seconds. It's amazing what kind of power 330 horses can give you. Heh!
To be honest, I was a little frightened initially. It must have been 6 months since I last drove a car, and suddenly I get to drive, and what more, a fast car. Was so afraid that I would crash it or something. Furthermore, when I got into the car, I could not see the end of the car cos' it was so low, so that kinda freaked me out even more. But DEFINITELY worth the ride.
Posted by Musicshen at 6:12 AM
2 comments