Wednesday, May 11, 2005
HappinessWent to Po Na Na's today for Richard Fu's birthday celebration. It may seem weird that I'll be in a club but thought it'll be a good break from the vigorous studying routine. Like Jon said, if it's anytime to have alcohol, it'll be now! After all, we've been spending the past 12 hours or so in the library for the past week, think we could do with a break! =O)
It was a good break from the usual get-to the library-by-nine routine. I'm still certain that i''ll get to the library by 9 tmrw. Haha! Just got to water parade to get rid of the excess alcohol in my body. I suppose it's one of those things where you just let go of yourself, and relax! Have fun and not feel guilty, you know what I mean?
Anyways, I'm hanging on, it's just 2 weeks more, and I'll be a free man!! Really looking forward to the Europe tour with my family and Wendy... that's gonna be fun!! Something to anticipate!!! Oh wells, think I'm off to bed, it's 230 in the morning, need to get my 6 hours (my plan for the week) so that I'll be all nice and fresh to start the brand new day!!
Posted by Musicshen at 10:35 AM
3 comments