Tuesday, May 17, 2005
A Heartless Lawyer Thank God for the completion of my first paper! Must really thank Him for keeping me calm and composed thru' this period thus far. Went to church last night, and had a really good time of worship last night. How apt! They decided to have a worship session! So right after the sermon, the band came up and we had about close to an hour of worship. It was amazing! And even more amazing how you receive that peace from God, knowing that in everything that you do, God is watching you, guiding you every step of the way!
Well, did a few random things after my paper. Had a good lunch at Benny's Special, something different from all that microwavable food that I've been eating for the past week, it was nice eating "proper" food! Heh! Went for a haircut, decided to keep my hair slightly longer from my usual, and then went to Sainsbury to buy more microwavable food. Sigh, harsh reality of a student's life - during exam period no time to cook, but have time to blog .... Haha! Also, I had to pay off a 200 quid credit card bill!! ARGH!! Yeah forgot that I bought extra tickets to skydive! But anyways am intending to sell them already, can't see myself going back there in the near future. That would save me 90 quid!
Other than that, life has been pretty mundane, library in library out! But glad that all that's coming to an end! Heh! Am looking forward to what's ahead, meeting my family in London, then meeting Wendy after that, traveling round Europe with all of them! IT WOULD BE PERFECT!!! Just like a dream come true!! =O) But for now, I've got criminal law to get out of the way. I am convinced that criminal law strips a person of any humanity. Trust me, after reading 100 cases on murder and manslaughter, you stop thinking about the poor person who's dead, rather, you start brainstorming as to whether the person is guilty or not. Sad truth about lawyers - heartless!
Okay, countdown to freedom - 4 days to go. I WILL be a very happy monkey after that. =O)
Posted by Musicshen at 2:15 AM
0 comments