Sunday, May 22, 2005
JT Trio.Was just thinking about the band. A year just went by, and there's a good chance that I won't be playing with them anymore. It's gonna be a lot harder getting practice together next year cos' we're no longer in hall, and would probably have to pay to get rooms to jam. But just wanna dedicate this post to them, for enriching my music, my experience and my love for jazz.

For a start, I must say that both Joel and Chris are excellent musicians. You have no idea how much pressure I undergo when I'm jamming with them. Heh! Just to keep up with them! I'm pretty weak in my rhythms, so need to struggle a lot more to keep in time with the other two. But I think more importantly, their love for their instrument is truly remarkable. Joel spends about 3-4 hours a day on his bass, it's amazing how he's so dedicated to his music.

So cheers to them! For the recordings we've done! =O) Will be putting up the songs soon, once I get them out in the proper format and stuff!
Posted by Musicshen at 10:36 PM
0 comments