Saturday, May 07, 2005

Life Run.

One more week to exams! YAY!! Finally the exams are coming!! it's been in and out of the library the whole week, following a similar routine every single day! But I suppose it's worth the effort yah? Once this is done, life would be back to normal! =) Well went for a run this morning, it was really refreshing ... wonder why the streets were so empty *ponders* Anyways went for a life run (Army boys, you know what I mean) with Jon, Li Kun, May Lyn and Minn Yin. It was the first time for the girls, and I must say that they did pretty well! Especially towards the end, on that montrous and unforgiving hill up towards Hawthorns. Heh! It's nice to start the day with a run, it's only 9 in the morning, and I already feel like I've done so much! Haha!

It's this time of the exam period that you start thinking about post exam activities. And similarly, I've been trying to plan my summer back home, short trips to nearby countries, attachments, late nights at "Long Bar", recordings, meeting up with friends, stuff like that... But am hoping to do some community work as well, like going someplace to teach English, build a school, I dunno, just something meaningful. Hopefully can do it with my council dudes. Heh!

It's strange how lawyers just can't let go for the jargons they learn? Don't you think so? Once you put a group of lawyers together, they break into this unfathomable language that only they understand (Ask Tara), and laugh at jokes that seem absolutely ridiculous, ever felt that way? Haha, I am guilty of that as well, though am trying very hard to be normal .. it's a challenge! Was in Budapest, and had this rule that if anyone spoke of the law, they had to do the "Chicken Dance", that really showed who who were victims of the law system! *cough cough*

Was talking to Ribena last night (Thanks for entertaining me!) and went into the whole law thing you know? She wanted Krispy Kremes and I went into the whole "consideration" thing. (Okay, non-lawyers, skip this part) Why should I be so nice as to buying the best donuts in UK for her right? Buy Krispy Kremes back to Singapore?!?! Haha! Then we went into the whole duty as a friend thing, forming new liabilites that are non-existent at law ... quite funny lahh .. only if you're a lawyer

Anyways gonna take a shower now! Great job to all the peeps in Singapore on the completion of yet another academic year! If you're actually reading this now between 10pm and 2am, you NEED to go out and play... Okays, take good care everyone, it won't be long before we meet again!


Posted by Musicshen at 5:20 PM
0 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com