Monday, May 23, 2005
My Humble Abode.I've been wanting to do this for the longest time. Yeah I suppose it's time, since I've gotta move out soon! So here it is, the place that I've been living in for the past year. It's amazing I tell you, am really happy that i'm staying at Manor Hall! It's pretty huge (relative to other halls!) and I've got plenty of furniture that came with it! (Yx: I know you're still pissed that I got the nice cupboard and you didn't! HAH!)
I'll be leaving for Europe pretty soon, and I'll have to clear most of my things out by then. Yeah, need to get a luggage full of my stuff to my parents, so that they can bring it home for me. The good thing is, that Wendy would be with me to clear my stuff just before we head back to Singapore. That would be fun! =O) So here are the photos! Enjoy!

Yeah this is where I sleep. Don't spend much time at this part of the room.

Haha! I should actually name it "Recording area". Absolutely cannot study here!

My photo area. And a random "Along Came Polly" poster which I replaced with letters from Wendy! =O)

My beautiful IKEA table and carpet.

My old fireplace - more photos and a display of treasured items!

Files and instruments - Saxophone and Acoustic Guitar.
Also also! Wanna show you guys my newest toy from the US - the Radium 49 I was talking about! YES YES~ It's a MIDI sequencer keyboard that churns out amazing sounds! Here it goes!

A side view of the toy

Aerial view of the Radium 49

A Close up view of the instrument
Anyways it's following me up to London tmrw! Yeah gonna be spending a week there meeting up with friends and all. And hopefully to spend some time composing music and finishing up outstanding recordings that I owe people! Heh! And lastly, some pictures of my prized possessions! SHOES!!! YAY!!!

DC shoes, Adidas Daroga, Bumblebee shoes

DC shoes, Globe, Everbest, Pumas, Army Brooks
Okay okay, I think I shall stop here. Will soon post more on the little excursion we had today! =O)
Posted by Musicshen at 9:24 AM
1 comments