Saturday, May 28, 2005

People Watching.

The sunrise was beautiful this morning. At an unearthly hour of 0500H, the sun was nice and bright, full in its glorious shine! Went to bed at about 0730H, and got up for lunch at 1230H. Was just slacking the whole day away, something so lacking from the usual hectic life. Picked Yanxuan up from the tube station before heading to Sainsbury to get some food and DRINKS!!

I particularly enjoyed dinner with Kwan Eng. It was really nice catching up and after dinner, we headed to Covent Gardens. There were SO MANY people who were just sitting out in the open, with a nice glass of Shiraz, laughing, enjoying each others' company. And I suddenly felt that we back at home were seriously lacking in that area. (Of course we must take into account the weather and stuff like that).

But I think, more importantly, it reflects the society that we're living in. How the stress we face, the pressures and all, prevent us from living the life we should be living. So Kwan Eng and I just sat by the pavements, just like the many others, and people-watched, enjoying the weather, the ability to just relax and enjoy. =O)


Posted by Musicshen at 6:09 AM
4 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com