Saturday, May 21, 2005

Praise Him For His Goodness.

You may think that I'm insane, but I seriously enjoyed this whole exam period. =O) It was like non-other - relaxed, focussed and most importantly God-guided. It's really amazing how things work differently when God's in control, and this exam period has affirmed that!

Just received an e-mail from the "Little Davids", the mission group that I went to Philippines with 2 years back. And it brought back so many memories!! Being in Philippines was such a humbling experience! Went to the villages and stayed there for a week or so. The toilets had no door, just a cloth to cover the entrance of a hut-looking structure big enough for a toilet bowl, which you have to manual flush after you're done.

And the showers, everything manual. You need to boil water if you want hot water. And to get normal water, you need to pump it from the ground! Also, no door! Another cloth-like looking thing covering the main entrance, but when the wind blows, it becomes a free show for everyone! Haha! So needed someone to stand guard, holding the cloth to the entrance.

But the experience was so magical, and the team saw how God worked! It's so exciting knowing how He's working back home, in Nueva Ecija and even in Bristol! Amen to that! Really wanna thank God for being so faithful to me! Even in times when I turn from Him, or try to do things on my own, He's still faithful!

Broken I Come

I thought that I could do it on my own
Fighting temptations in my face
But the sins keep screaming out to me
Then I realise I've failed to see

That You are always there for me
You are always loving me
With Your Hands outstretched to me
Waiting to rescue me

So I life my hands in surrender
To the great Almighty King
And I kneel before Your throne
Whispering my prayer
Broken I come
I need You Lord
More than anything


Posted by Musicshen at 7:51 PM
0 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com