Thursday, May 26, 2005
The Recording Begins This has to be by far the most relaxed day that I have had this year. I am all myself and I AM loving it. Got up at 9 this morning (much later than normal) and went out to Tescos to get some food to cook/ eat for the rest of the week.
A big thank you to H who provided this wonderful place for me to stay in. An apartment, equipped with a huge living room, a magnificent kitchen and 2 bedrooms, all for me to enjoy. Heh! Heaven I tell you.
Spent the greater part of the afternoon working on
In This Place, my first recording project for this week. It was written for Malaysian Singaporean Night back in Jan. Trying to get the full music out so that I can get Nadie to sing it when I get back to Bristol.
Am currently watching the finals of the Champions League - AC Milan v Liverpool. VERY VERY exciting! Haha! An unexpected goal by Maldini in the 1st minute! AMAZING STUFF!! Hmmm, seems like AC Milan's going home victorious!
Just made myself dinner tonight - Baked Salmon with Mixed Herbs, carrots and a sweet corn on the side. Hopefully it tastes good.

Anyways, will be meeting Lynne tmrw to catch a classical concert. Have not been to one since my MEP days, so it should be quite an eye-opener! Meanwhiles, I'm gonna enjoy the 2nd half of the match and finish up my recording after that! =O)
Posted by Musicshen at 4:36 AM
4 comments