Friday, June 10, 2005

London Part 2.

The week with my family was so much fun! Managed to catch "The Producers" in the afternoon - A very very entertaining musical - must go watch if you can! Highly recommended!! =O)

I think the girls REALLY loved Monday morning. Haha! You should have seen them when they saw Krispy Kremes! Haha, it was like ALL their dreams come true!! Haha!! They were so happy, wearing the hats to prove their loyalty to the donuts! Heh!! Here are some pictures to prove it!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
They LOVE doing these things

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
With Hats

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Without Hats

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Busy munching away

Anyways they left on Tuesday afternoon. And I'll be joining them back in Greece. Wendy's coming down to London on Saturday, so picking her from the airport and then catching the night flight to Athens. EXCITING!!!


Wednesday

Went up to Zone 2 to meet Shyan for lunch. Haha! It's a really nice town, quiet and totally unlike London Central. Had luch at this Spanish Restaurant which served excellent Tapas. Had sizzling prawns, cod fillets in tomato sauce, brinjal covered in cheese and garlic mushrooms! Simply yummy yummy yummy!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Belsize Park. Very very far away from Central London

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Shyan and I at the Spanish Place

It's really scary cos after weighing myself, I realised that I've put on 6 kg since January. I'm looking at the photos that I'm in, and my face! So chubby ahh!! Haha! Keep saying that it's the winter season so it's a good reason to eat, but now that summer is here, better start doing something about the weight. Anybody care to join me for runs back home?!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Chong Wee and I at Hyde Park

Caught up with Chong Wee at night for dinner at Four Seasons! It was SO good meeting up again! Haha! It's been so long since we last met. Headed to Hyde Park to chill the evening away, armed with a delicious cup of hot chocolate. Was talking and trying to get something together next Oct to visit Germany during the OcktoberFest. Yeah that would be fun!

Was totally knackered by the time I got back, but was with Ooi and Yanxuan cos she was leaving Bristol at 5 the next morning. So stayed up to accompany her in her last few moments in Bristol. Heh!! =O) Managed to get a few hours in before getting up to pack.


Posted by Musicshen at 3:09 AM
2 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com