Friday, August 26, 2005

Less Then A Month!

It's funny how time really flies! Just 2 months back, I came back from a nice trip to Europe with my family, and now I'm just a month away from Bristol! But certainly no regrets at all, think my trip back home was pretty fruitful, and I thank God for watching over me, and guiding me in all that I did.

Well I've been pretty busy with this dance thing that I'm doing in church. Yes, if you're thinking, "Daniel can dance?!?!", the answer is NO. But since it was a church event, I decided to give it a go! And thank God for that, I've been placed with such a wonderful team. A BIG SHOUT OUT to all of them: Wendy, Jennifer, Amanda, Bryner and Kwang How. It's been a great time of fellowship and fun!

I'm off to KL later tonight. The MSSA team would be hosting the Malaysian Formal for Bristol students tmrw at the Ritz. It'll be the first time I'm goingup to KL by train, wonder what it'll be like! Almost got killed by my members for choosing such a wierd timing to go - We're leaving tonight at 1030pm and arriving at 6am Sat morning! Okay right?!? =O)

Yeah still trying to catch up with some people. A pity I didn't get to spend much time with some that I wanted to, so am trying to work harder so that it doesn't repeat itself! Anyways, was just thinking to myself not too long ago, that I really miss playing with the guys! Would never forget those jams and gigs we did together!! So IAN and HUAHUI, when you get back, it's back to work okay?


Posted by Musicshen at 7:23 PM
2 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com