Sunday, August 07, 2005
A Month's Worth.There's so much I wanna share! Firstly I must thank God for being so faithful to me. It's amazing how He's been watching me every step of the way, and guiding me in all that I do. =) Thanks be to God! Instead of typing all the stuff, I'll let the pictures do the talking.
20th JulyIt's always a big day for me on the 20th of July. It's my daddy's birthday and my month's anniversary with Wendy. This year, things went very well for both! Had a great dinner with my family at "No Signboard". It's always so good to eat with the family, can just go crazy munching away!!

The Birthday Boy =O)

The Lin Family

3 Generations of AC Blood
Had a nice dinner at Pregos with Wendy. It was very very filling we were so stuffed! Thank God for Wendy, for being my lovely dearie for 59 months now!!!
23rd JulyMet the MG girls for drinks. Had free passes into Momo's, but you know how it is, clubbing ain't my cup of tea. Went over to Cafe Iguana to get drinks and boy the Magaritas were HUGE!! Check them out, and of course my best friend's expression. Happening mann! Heh!

The Lovely MG girls

Dearie and I

Everyone wanted to pose with the Magarita - My Best Friend having a go at it!
26th JulyWendy's Birthday. It was another day with the councillors. So great to be with them, just such a crazzzzy bunch to be with! Madness I tell you. Had steamboat for dinner, followed by chocolate fondue that the lovely ladies made. Then had cake for dessert followed by DURIANS!!!! That was amazing cann!!

Chocolate Fondue!! This of course, is the healthy part of it. =O)

Diana, Ribena, Dearie and Shifu

More of us

More and more of us

Making a wish

Still looking so young right?

Wendy and the Boys

Doesn't this look like some drama thingy? Haha! Thanks to Wee for making this! So beautiful!!

Presenting the HC Council. You guys make me feel so young it's not funny
18th-29th July Attachment at Drew started on the 18th. I am very very fortunate to have such a great mentor. If you ever go to Drew, go look up Wilson. He really looked after me well during those two weeks.

My Mentor and I - ain't he a nice guy?
Learnt so much from him by just following him around, and how he patiently sat down and explained how I could improve on the letters and drafts I wrote. Truly memorable!

The team that made my experience most memorable.
Glad that although the attachment's over, we still keep in touch. Trying to make it a habit to play tennis together every Sat. A BIG thank you to the team for all that they've done for me! =)
OthersWhilst all that work was going on, recording at home didn't stop. I think I was recording almost 3 times a week, consistently going to bed BY 5 and getting up at 8 for work. Told myself that I'd better go sleep by 5 if not next day sure tired one. That worked out pretty well. Overtones did another piece together - Xu Yuan. Will try to get it up on my blog. =)

Overtones w/o Jiamin. Come back soon!!!!!!
Had a massive karoake session with Caroline, Angie and Shyan a week back. Caroline's already left for Canada, so spent the night before singing away into the wee hours! Think it was like 430 when I got home. The funny part was that the next day, everyone else in A&G was dead tired too!
Some of the other interns went to Zouk, shall not mention names - for my own sake! Heh!
Yeah shall stop here. Will be off to Bali on Sat! It's gonna be a VERY busy month ahead! Take care guys!! =O)
Posted by Musicshen at 7:10 PM
2 comments