Sunday, September 18, 2005
The Gig. It was fantastic! The experience of playing with Oneliner was tremendous! it's been almost a good year since I last jammed with them, but yet, the chemistry was there. Only now, it's even more amazing! Thank you guys for giving me that wonderful experience. Nothing beats playing with guys you really love! =O)
This time the gig was kinda different. Well I guess you could say it was like some closed door party. Things that we
slightly different.
1. There was no smoke and the music was not overpowering.
2. There was free alcohol.
3. The DJ's music didn't come on right after each set.
4. No one had to wait to use the bathroom.
I hope everyone enjoyed themselves! Yeah I think the 2nd set was a little more meaningful yah? Had friends coming up to do a number each. Special thanks to those who overcame their fear of performing, especially since we didn't practice the number prior to the performance, you guys were GREAT!
Special mention
MUST be given to
Jon - The creator of Barfly ( A pity he couldn't be there to watch the
LIVE performance of it!
Beks - My lovely sister for her wonderful rendition of her original work
Jue Bu Fang ShouPeishan - The lady with the beautiful and most powerful voice in her star-hit
I Turn To You Wendy - My MOST beautiful girlfriend in her duet with me, a chinese number titled
Ni Zui Zhen Gui Jess - For closing the night with her rendition of
Leaving On A Jetplane and last but not least
Oneliner - For all the other songs!!!
Some photos to compliment the wonderful evening. =O)

Needs no further introduction

Oneliner





From left to right: Marian, Kairen, Deborah, Clement, Peishan

Thanks Jem! My Only Friend!



The lovely Bristol Girls =O)

My ACMG friends whom I've hung out with since time began =O)
Posted by Musicshen at 7:46 AM
2 comments