Sunday, September 25, 2005

It's Hard To Leave.

It's that time of the year again
And I say that it's part and parcel of life
I make it seem so easy to go
But the truth is, it's hard to leave

The plane awaits me one more time
And you say "Dear please don't go"
You feel the pain wrenching within
And the truth is, it's hard to leave


You comfort me when I'm down
Put a smile on my face when I frown
It's hard to leave
It's hard to leave

With you I feel joy like none before
I can only love you more and more
It's hard to leave
It's hard to leave



The summer came and went so fast
And I say that all good things must end
I look so brave and undeterred
But the truth is, it's hard to leave

Yet another crossroad awaits us both
And you say that you need me around
You tear a tear of everlasting love
And the truth is, it's hard to leave

I Miss You Dear


Posted by Musicshen at 6:12 PM
5 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com