Sunday, October 16, 2005

Drinking Is Bad For Health.

I'm so happy to be home today. It's been a rush since the start of the week, really glad that things are more or less settling nicely.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mamak Fiesta was a tremendous success! Many thanks to the committee for all their hard work! And especially to Minn, for organising it. Special mention to the Freshers for helping out with the serving! And to PEAR, for being so nice! =O)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Warden was very supportive, giving us a very warm welcome to the new academic year ahead.

It is in times like this that I realise that I find my greatest joy in serving others. It may sound strange, but true! Doing things for myself is easy, and I suppose the satisfaction wears off almost after. But serving others, is different. Spending time with others, investing time and energy, makes life a little more meaningful. Don't you think?

On a lighter note, I've been drinking quite a bit these days! Don't know why also!! I'll let the photos do the talking. =O)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just before heading down to Evolution.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

From top left to right : Myself, Tsehao, Jon, Jianli. Xunyu - "two shot" girl. Freshers - Tsehao, myself, Xunyu, Suling. Angelica, myself, Joanne.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And of course, the friend who drinks with me all the time.


Posted by Musicshen at 1:19 PM
4 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com