Sunday, October 02, 2005

Part 2 of 59 Park Street.

So it's been a week since I've moved back to Bristol. It's been a good time I must say! Fixing up the house has truly been interesting and most tiring! But alas, the bar is completed. And it looks really good! Things are defintely shaping up now. Hang in there, more photos of the house once it's all done!

But for now, here are the photos of my room, still a bit more packing to do, but thought I'll go ahead with snapping some shots first! Do let me know what you think yah? =O)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here we go! The first thing that you see when you enter my room. Bought a little nice notice board to write stuff on, and draped a rug over the old-looking wooden cupboards.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Packed the shelves with my nice colourful files. Also, my usual bottle of Port and the glasses. =O) And the lovely calendar that Wendy made for me just before I entered the Army.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Musicshen's Console. My corner where recordings will take place. There you see my Radium 49 and all the other equipment. Fu's in the house now! So more music and probably a new addition to City Dolls.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My work area. Shifted the tables so that I could study with the light coming in. Hooked up my speakers around the table as well.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Bed. Fully furnished by Ikea. Bought some nice cushions to go with it. The bed is HUGE! Haven't decided what I'll do with all that extra space!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Walk-In Wardrobe. Am very happy with it! Still hanging on to Josh's stuff, not everything on that rack belongs to me! But it adds a nice effect to the whole room don't you think? =O)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Decided to go ahead with the Black and White theme. From top to bottom: Overtones 2000, Oneliner 2003, JT Trio 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

One of my favourite set of pictures. Took this with Wendy at the Lourve in Paris. Nice nice nice!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The only problem I have now is, I don't have a shoe rack! So got no place to put my shoes. As it is, I've kept my running and formal shoes in the walk-in wardrobe area.

Anyways that's all for now! Will try to update on a more frequent basis. It's gonna get busy next week onwards once all the MSSA stuff sets in.


Posted by Musicshen at 12:18 AM
3 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com