Saturday, November 05, 2005
I Love Weekends. I really really love the weekends! I managed to lie in bed till 11 this morning. Told myself last night no alarm clock for today. Think I've been waking up a tad bit too early during the week. So thought I'll treat myself to a well-deserved sleep today. Don't have much on for the rest of today, just a dinner to attend this evening. So it's cool, can spend the rest of the day at home cleaning my room, spending some time with God, updating my blog and planning the week ahead!
Spoke to Angie earlier this morning! Good to hear from her again! Find a job okay? =O) If not you'll have to treat me!!! HAhAhaHA! Had a quick lunch with Josh just now, very very nice curry that Jon's mummy cooked for the house!! Yummy!! Anyways since we're on the topic of food, thought I'll just introduce some of the tidbits that I've been munching on. Go buy them!! SUPER SUPER GOOD!! Winter's coming, it's time to stock up!

These muesli bars are really important! Great for a quick breakfast! My personal favourite is the COCO Pops one!

My favourite cereal! Just add in some milk and there you go!
Recommended: Have a coffee and a banana to go with it! It'll keep you nice and full for the rest of the day! 
For all those out there who like to pig out. This is the MOST healthy but yet TASTY cookies! Seriously, you can finish them by the pack! =O)
Yeah went on a massive shopping spree to stock up. But I think it's all worth it! My secret stash of food for the hungry soul at night.
------
As promised earlier, I've taken some photos of the common areas in the house. Hopefully it'll give you a better idea of what a Bachelors' Pad should be like! And yes, contrary to popular belief, guys ARE neater than girls! =O)

Yeah that's where all the cooking's done! It's a little small for the 5 of us, but it's fine. It's pretty well maintained huh?! Thanks to Josh, who religiously cleans the kitchen every morning!
Living Room
The music station. Docking stations for the iPods, CD player and speakers to give the room some oooomph for a nice chill evening.

Where the destruction takes place. Cooking for the house is like cooking for 7 guys. We term it "industrial" cooking.

Our TV area. A 28-inch TV with a DVD recordable player. Game Cube and 4 controllers for the gamers.

Our prized possession. After the collapsing of the first, this turned out to be a better arrangement. A bar, stocked with all sorts of liquor. Wine, beer, hard liquor, you name it, we have it.
( Or going to have it - still in the midst of stocking up!) The ToiletsDon't ask me why this is a separate category on its own. But yeah, another cute part of the house.

Got this really nice poster froom London. VERY appropriate for the house. We've got 2 toilets to share amongst the 5 boys. Josh, Jon and myself share one, and the Richards share the other.
Some interesting signs on the toilet doors

----
ANYWAYS added some decorations to my room. Not quite finished, so here's a photo first - of all the people I love so dearly!
Posted by Musicshen at 2:29 PM
8 comments