Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Looking Back. An eventful week! Was so glad when the weekend came! Felt like I had finished exams or something! =O) But thank God for HIS strength, and for seeing me thru' the week. The weather is changing, and I find myself more reluctant to wear berms. Was at Guys and Dolls rehearsals on Thursday and Rania (the director) was shocked to see me in jeans - "Surely the weather must be changing!!" - In those exact words. Sigh.
Well last night's Halloween Party went pretty well. Decided to go support Chinese Society and Hong Kong Society since I've got many good friends in there, and it paid off!! Heh! Between the whole group of Singaporeans, we won 3 bottles! Yeah cheers to Tara for winning the top prize and Suling, with a near second! 2 bottles of Moet! And I won a bottle of tequila! Yeah top prize for the lucky draw! =O)

Miss Tara, Mr Dan, Miss Suling
Yeah so all the guys dressed up for the event. It was fun deciding what to wear, especially with the limited wardrobe that we have, but I suppose it all worked out. Can you figure out who's who?

Anyways as I got home last night, I was just browsing thru' some old photos. Really miss you guys back home!! Found this realy cute photo of Wendy and my sister! Heh! Such jokers you know! Yeah miss hanging out with you both!! REALLY REALLY REALLY!! And Beks, you're in my prayers. Continue to trust in HIS infinite wisdom.
Posted by Musicshen at 12:39 AM
2 comments