Thursday, November 10, 2005
Relaxed Week. This week has been pretty good so far I must say. =) Had quite a good start to the week, managed to go to the gym, do an early swim and play badminton. Nothing to complain about! EXCEPT for the fact that I broke both my badminton rackets. Yeah was getting too engrossed in the game, started whacking harder than I should, and there! Strings on both rackets snapped! And the worst part, I can't repair them. Apparently the nearest place is Cribbs. Too far away. Sigh.
On a lighter note, Joel came over last night for a jam. He's trying to get some demo songs out. So we brainstormed together to come up with something intellegent for the pubs he's aiming for. We ended up jamming to "Come on, come on over" by Jaco Pastorius and our very own original piece "Hopeless Opus" which ends of to the tune of Moonlight Sonata - ALL on the bass guitar. It's simply amazing! Buzz me if you wanna have a hear at it! =)

Joel -
THE bassist
Wells, next week's not gonna be so pleasant. I've got 2 presentations to prepare for. One on Crime, Justice and Society, on the topic of "Legalising Prostitution" and another on Jurisprudence - Hart's book "The Concept of Law". Sounds interesting huh? VERY.
Posted by Musicshen at 6:52 PM
4 comments