Saturday, December 17, 2005
No Signboard. The very first meal when I got back to Singapore. The perfect seafood restaurant. I love my council guys! They actually postponed the dinner so that I could join them! =O)
From top left: Daniel, Rachel, Isaac, Jiaying, Merly, Diana, Kenneth, Wendy, Chong Wee. Missing peeps: Jiamin, Siau, Zibin Touched down at 645pm and was at the restaurant by 730pm. It was great. Okay okay before I go any further, if you're still stuck in UK, you better leave now. It is gonna pretty much be a food entry, Heh!
So Crystal Jade the next morning was just great. Had my favourite Duck and Chicken Porridge. Haha! Oh yes, found out that I'm not the only one who loves it, Jianli too! Too bad he's not coming back! Heh! And some Dim Sum as well. And yeah, going for another big dinner with my family tmrw, it's seafood Round Two.
Wells just a little on what went on back in Bristol. Boy am I glad to be back home, it's been so crazy in the last few weeks. And it didn't help that I got hooked onto PRIDE whilst trying to complete my CJS essay. Not funny at all. But do go watch it if you have time, it's a pretty good show, ain't anything like your soapy Japanese/ Korean drama.
Bristol Games went pretty well, and was really happy with the outcome. Though it was indeed a logistical nightmare getting all the teams together, esp for soccer, glad that it all worked out well. The night before was spent making score sheets, drawing up huge tables for results, stuff like that. Check out the one I did for soccer!!
MSSA made it to the Semi-finals!! Well done to them!!! Well the rest of the committee will tell you how some of the score boards turned out wrong. For basketball, we had some numbers that were inverted, so not quite useful considering that the players kept mixing the inverted 2 for a 5. Well other than that, it was good and I'm happy! The guys really worked hard for it!
Yes we do get some decent chinese food in Bristol as well! We celebrated Yanxuan's birthday on Monday night at Mayflower. Did a little surprise thing which went well UNTIL Jonny Boy messaged her and apologised for not being there - before she arrived. SIGH. All the effort. But yeah, presenting the birthday girl. You won't believe it, but she's turning 21. I know, it doesn't look like it, but yeah, 21 it is.
Yanxuan - The Birthday Girl Oh yes before I forget, I MUST introduce the Manor Girls. They are the loveliest people! Always looking after me, cooking for me! Yeah I'm their 6th room mate! (Look at photo below.) You have NO IDEA how much food they churn out. Between them, they can cook Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese cuisines, and I mean like
2-hours-preparation-before-cooking kinda meals. So you can imagine. =O)
From top left clockwise: Susian, Pear, Xunyu, Yanxuan, Cynthia And of course with the additions!
Myself (6th room mate) and Corie (7th room mate)
Posted by Musicshen at 2:11 PM
4 comments