Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Sunny SingaporeGosh it's 9 days away from home! The sheer thought at the amount of work I have to complete before that is depressing. At least Jurisprudence is out of the way - one that took me till 5 early this morning, but thank God it's completed. It's hard to write on something that others had spent their entire lives thinking about - you know how it goes: what is law? Is there a neccesary connection between law and justice? Should there be one? (Okay Jon, I am being a little like you here)
Well on a brighter and much happier note, going home means food mann, which is slightly confusing, because I can't quite figure out if I put on more weight here or back home (Read: The issue is not about whether I lose weight or not, it's a question of where I put on more. Sigh.) But I guess there are things you would do, taking everything into account - and I guess I'm much happier rounder and satisfied, then being fitter and sadder. It's a tough call nonetheless.
So the Fashion Show organised by the Chinese Society was a tremendous success. And I must congratulate Yanxuan and Tara for putting up a fine fine fine performance! Yanxuan wants to claim all the credit for it, heh! =O) It was truly professional! Here are some photos from it!









Yeah can't quite remember which picture fits which category, but I'm sure that you'd agree that the costumes,
and models , are really beautiful right? =O)
On a even brighter note, I had Rania (Directof for Guys and Dolls) over at my place just now. She's auditioning for a place at the Royal Academy in London, very prestigious drama school for Post-graduates. And she has an AMAZING voice!! It's the first time I've actually heard her sing! So all the best to her!
Whilst I was doing my essay last night, I was just going thru' some old videos that was taken over the course of the year, and was looking at the ones from New York, I miss those times!!!! Good thing Jiamin's back this Christmas, so that's one party animal back home! =O) But to Isaac and Rachel, come back soon!!!
Gosh the stoopid photos we take!
Posted by Musicshen at 12:10 PM
3 comments