Monday, February 13, 2006
Post MSN. So the event well went, at least in my opinion, and the hard work of every committee member paid off! It's finally time to sit back and relax, enjoy the remainder of the term and ACTUALLY start working hard again. But before all that, some photos to get those taste buds working!
Had a wonderful reunion dinner at the girls' place. Check out the FOOD!!!!!
The O' so famous Thai noodles by Pear
Yummy salmon baked rice by Lord Chancellor Suz
Nian Gao by Lord Janitor Yanxuan
Cheng Tng by the One True Pokster
My contribution!! Roast Duck in Mango Sauce
Seriously, if Dan can cook, so can you! HAhAhahaHahAhaHAAHa Then came along Xun's 21st. I was like the decoy for her birthday surprise. I don't know why I'm also doing all the surprise thingy, was tasked to get her out of her house whilst the rest of them put up nice cute decorations for her. Sigh was a lost of what to do with her! Couldn't take her out to eat cos' we were all heading down to Mayflower after for supper and you know how it is yah? Bristol at 7pm is as good as dead.
She's a much better drinker now, I think
Drinks at Greenhouse. So pretty. Well amidst the hectic schedules, I managed to squeeze in London over the weekend. That was really good, needed the break before MSN came. Met up with some relatives and family friends. Wanted to catch Billy Elliot but it was closed on Sundays!! Sigh. Oh wells, did some cooking on the last night instead. Here we go!
Mee Pok with a bottle of nice white Penfolds Okays, shall stop here. More to come shortly. Meanwhiles, I've gotta tackle 4 tutorials and a coursework. Good luck to myself!!
Posted by Musicshen at 10:47 PM
2 comments