Sunday, March 26, 2006

Happenings To Date.

So MSSA was handed over to the next committee exactly two weeks back, and it's really great knowing that the present committee can finally take a well-deserved break after all their hardwork!! (Sorry Jon, I just had to open the paragraph with "SO" - you know why!) AGM wasn't all that bad altogether. I think the meeting that we had that ran into the wee hours helped a lot, and the committee guys were ready to handle ANY sort of questions. Of course it DID help that half of us were lawyers(-to-be). =O)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Once again, a huge round of applause to MSSA 05/06!!! *clap clap clap!!!*

I'm particularly happy cos' I managed to get the DCD to Wendy!! And that with the help of Seng Giap, Angie and Amanda. SPECIAL SPECIAL MENTION to Amanda and Angie. They were simply fantastic!!! In a nutshell, they managed to take Wendy's car keys and slotted the present into the spare tyre compartment of the car boot. How powerful is that?!?!?! So all I had to do were to lead Wendy to the car and open the boot. She thought it was magic!!!! YAY!!! *applause!!!*

Thanks to Angie and Amanda who sacrificed their time and effort to help me!! Owe you gals big time!! Anyways couldn't find a picture of Amanda with Wendy and I, so here's one with Angie!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Things are going pretty well now, taking a break and heading to Lithuania early tuesday morning. Will be traveling for the next 8 days and then settle down in London for a couple days after. Trying to catch Billy Elliot with Hsia Ling when she's over!

Summer plans are still being finalised. Wendy may come over, depending on schedules. If not, I should be home pretty early! Spoke to Mark and there's a good chance that One Liner would be up doing gigs again! The Tagalog Stallion should be back too right? And Jo would be old enough to play!! HEH!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Will be doing 6 weeks in Shanghai to improve my chinese as well!! That could potentially be very challenging, but it's worth the shot lahh! Doing 2 weeks with Wong Partnership too! Should be chilling for the remainder of the time back home. Of course Overtones would all be in Singapore over Summer, so that means plenty of recordings coming up!! Crazy Four's gonna be back too, so that means ENDLESS sleepless nights!


Posted by Musicshen at 10:52 PM
3 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com