Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Very Late Valentines' Day Post.

Okay this post is WAY overdue, but I just got the photos!! So anyways dinner comprised of individuals who were either single or had their other halves in Singapore and London. But nevertheless, Valentines' Day is about friendship right?

Decided to try a new recipe this time, so did some shopping in the afternoon for the ingredients. And spent the later part of it roasting the lamb. =) Take a look!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Haha made a mistake here which led to some dire consequences. Served cheese and wine BEFORE the main course. Well I did it cos' I thought that I didn't have a lot of food, so better fill the tummy with something first! Anyways we had goat cheese, french brie and the traditional cheddar cheese coupled with a nice bottle of red Penfolds.

Image hosting by Photobucket

The main course was lamb with dried apricots in lemon sauce. We had baby carrots and beans on the side, with some salad with italian dressing. Okay it sounds/ looks better than it really is - the lamb was tougher than I would like it to be. The rest of them were SO nice, and finished every bit of it! Only I left some of the lamb behind cos' it was not fantastic. Such great friends huh!

Image hosting by Photobucket

There was Xun's cousin who stopped by Bristol to visit as well, and so joined us for dinner as well! =) All in all, it was fun!!!

Hey Wendy, I promise I'll cook for you when I'm back!!!! PROMISE!!!


Posted by Musicshen at 11:08 AM
5 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com