Wednesday, May 10, 2006
The Best Time Of The Year. Please don't think me mad simply because I love the upcoming exams. Well of course I'm thankful for them cos' it's the
only time you actually get some serious studying done. Come on, let's be fair, play 11 months study 1 month is a pretty good deal lahh huh.
More importantly, the weather's picking up (I'm talking in the longer run - I know the weather hasn't been fantastic of late) and daylight hours are stretching! So all is good! Wendy's coming up in less than a month's time and we'll be off to Portugal for a couple of days. Can't wait! We'll be doing a few road trips around the UK as well, so that's gonna be fun!! Alton Towers too!! =)
Wells, in the midst of the boring routine, a few of us managed to find
some joy - the finer things in life - like eating Ice-cream. It's always nice reminiscing on old days where we chased the ice cream uncle for the "Twist", "Split" amongst many others. Good O' days!

Oh yes, my days with Vodaphone are over!! And they are really lucky that I've not burnt their shop down yet! My contract ended and so I'm with THREE now. So far it's been pretty good. Managed to keep my number and got a better plan too! Got the Nokia 6280 to use, and the old Nokia 6230 would replace my dying Samsung. Was just fiddling with my new toy - they have a PHOTO IMAGE EDITOR - how cool is that?!
Check it out!

The very first neoprint Wendy and I took back in J1!!
Posted by Musicshen at 3:39 AM
2 comments