Friday, May 05, 2006
In My Life. Alrighty, this is what I've been doing every day. To be fair, it's a good mix of work and play lahh right? Can't be too hard on oneself!! In the spirit of black and white, here's a summary of my somewhat weekly routine. Hmmm, include a mental photo of the gym as well. =)

Sadly, I'm in the library MOST of the day. SIGH.

Recording!! Here's my little mini-studio!!

Poker. You won't believe how crazy my house is over poker. We even got the poker table mat.

The sun is out, and spring is here!! Enjoyed a nice pint of Erdinger whilst people watching. That's the life =)
Oh, Wendy and I wrote and composed out first piece together! It's called "Ni Ye Zai Xiang Wo Ma?" (translate: Are you also thinking of me?

Okie dokie, will update more some other time!
Posted by Musicshen at 12:47 AM
2 comments