Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Of Birthdays And Surprises.

Right it's been some time since I last updated. It's the exam period and I'm really glad that it's coming to an end!! YAY!! I tell you, it's gets so much harder to study when you're nearing the end. That's this stoopid voice that tells you that (1) you're screwed so don't bother or (2) you're saturated so don't bother. As you can see, it doesn't quite work out either way. Sigh.

Having said that, there's just one more paper to go. So hang in there, everyone else who has ONE more paper yah? Haha. I know you're cursing bitch under your breath now .

So the girls were really thoughtful and decided to surprise me with a nice cake last Friday. Well it's all a little strange and I have this infamour reputation for ruining my own surprises and succeeding in making others work. (With the exception of the Bristol ones, somehow it just doesn't quite work out well here - Very strange) But yes, this is how it went.

I decided to take the manor girls out for dinner cos' they had been really really nice and accommodating to me thru' out the year. Really really. They cook and house me and I'm very grateful to them! So took them out for dinner, in which they decided to surprise me with a cake after dinner. Being the idiot that I am, I went ahead to pay for the bill at the counter to avoid any niceties at the table when the bill came and chanced upon a cake.

Of course I was alerted, seeing how Susian and Xun were making funny faces at each other during dinner (and they were seated in front of me) but I must admit that Yanxuan almost threw me off. I spoted 2 candles on the cake and thought that it could be for someone else. In any case if it was for me, I was deeply appreciative, if not then it didn't matter. It wasn't like I was expecting anything. =)

So the cake arrived and I was surprised!! YAY!! They got me!!! Haha but then told them how I managed to ruin my own surprise. Sucks mann. And Yanxuan confessed that she thought I was 22. Corey had to tell her I was two years older because of army. The irony of life.

Surprises surprises. Everyone loves surprises huh. I think I might have to retire with respect to surprises. It's not nice when people look at me and think I have a part to play when someone's birthday's round the corner. I just wanna enjoy and be part of a surprise you know?

Anyways that aside - I'M COMING HOME!!! Really miss Singapore!! Friends and family!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

To my lovely council friends, looking forward to Home Coming 2006!! Esp since the girls are all back!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And to my cell group, can't wait to chill with you guys at Brekos mann. Is that still the in thing?! Haha!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

To the ACMG gang, it's time to rock the world!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

To my two beautiful sisters, please tidy up my room okay? =O) Love you both!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

To my beloved Ms Ngiamngiam, see you in London!!!

Till then, it's two more days of work and study. See you guys back home. =)


Posted by Musicshen at 7:46 PM
3 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com