Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Messed Up Body Clock. It's been almost a week since I got home but I can't seem to get over the jet lag. Of course it doesn't help that the World Cup is now on and that the matches are all at 3am in the morning. Also, I've been sending my sister to school this week, so that doesn't help as well.
Sorry for looking so terrible - to those who are concerned - don't worry! It's all under control, I'll do something about my bloodshot eyes!!
Thanks to one and all for your well wishes. Really enjoyed my birthday this year. Nothing beats spending it with loved ones. Wendy was really sweet to take me out to Sunset Grill for dinner. We had a great meal together - Calamari, Button Mushrooms, Lamb, Buffalo Wings and a nice bottle of red wine to go with it! It's a nice place, a little far though!
Melbourne with my family was fantastic too. Did some shopping there, drove to Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island to see the little Penguins. Oh yes, Melbourne opened its first Krispy Kremes!! And Rachel really really wanted some, so we drove about half an hour out of Melbourne Central to get it. When we got there, the queue to get the donuts was over 2 hours long! She went home disappointed. =O(
Anyways anyways stay tuned for Portugal Photos!! Coming up soon!! =O)


Posted by Musicshen at 8:02 AM
0 comments