Friday, June 02, 2006
What exams?! Haha I'm FINALLY done!!!!! YAY!!! After a LONG period of work, I'm FINALLY done!!!! Had a fantastic dinner and some beer at La Tasca with the house guys and the manor girls. It was great, to be able to relax without a worry. The paper went okay lahh, it's one od those you can't really tell how you did. So just leaving it in God's hands now. Did my best and leaving the rest to Him!
Anyways on the topic of smart cars. You all should know by now how I can't resist pushing one when I see one. Sideways I mean - cos' it's like so small so very tempting lahh! Well with all my reservations on the car, I must admit that it can be useful in ONE way.
Check this out. Good stuff.

Haha what a smart car!!
Portugal here I come!!!!
Posted by Musicshen at 8:48 PM
0 comments