Friday, July 07, 2006
Good Old KAP Days. I'm at KAP now with Wendy - she's got an exam in a couple of hours time! It sure does bring back many many fond memories. When I was a small boy of 14 years, I remembered coming to KAP
religiously to say HI to my female counterparts from MGS. Admittedly, I went thru that girl crazy phase and it was absolutely crucial that I "studied" there.
The favourite studying spot Strange how things change when we grow up. My sister spent Youth Day at KAP
studying and my granddad and I smiled to ourselves. Oh yes,
studying. Having said that, Wendy is really studying now. I sit by her as she forces multitudes of medical terms in for her pending paper. We've been here since 730am this morning, had our nice traditional Macs brekky - Hot Pancakes for the lady and Sausage McMuffiin with Egg for myslelf. O' so yummy!!

Ms Ngiamngiam in action ------

The past few days were spent with my council friends. ALWAYS such a joy to be with them!! Went for drinks the night before, met up with Ribena and Shifu for lunch and then badminton with Wee and Zibin after. Ended the night with supper at Chomp Chomp. =) What more can I ask for??
So I've been watching Gray's Anatomy. It's not bad lahh. For all that's been said about how it's a typical medical drama-rama sort of thing, it's pretty entertaining!! Anyways I promised Wendy I'd watch Gray's Anatomy and Full House with her, and even OC 3 if we have time. That's a lot of TV to watch!!
Posted by Musicshen at 3:35 AM
2 comments