Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Mid July Update.

I'm so thankful that both the World Cup and Gray's Anatomy are over!! Life can finally be normal once again!! YAY!! Really hope to get in touch with my music once again. Got a nice new microphone from Shure for my birthday - thanks to the councillors!! Oh yes, and a new guitar multi effects pedal to fiddle around with. =O) Time to make music!

I might have told some of you but I'm keen to do a triathlon this time next year. Not aiming to hit some suberb timing but hoping to complete it under a decent one. Getting some help from Debs to improve my front crawl strokes and settle into a comfortable routine. Just one of those things I wanna do whilst my body AND mind are willing!

Work with Wong Partnership starts next week. That means early mornings and one hour lunch breaks. Hmmm better start getting to bed earlier. It should be fun lahh, always like it in the litigation department.

So it's a big day for the 27th on 28th July. Homecoming 2006 - A celebration on the return of those who completed their overseas education. Just a brief four years ago we had Bon Voyage 2002. How quicky time flies. To those studying (including myself), hang in there!! Talk to those working, it ain't pleasant.

I'm currently re-watching Ray Charles in concert. Fantastic! Come get the DVD from me if you're interested. =O)


Posted by Musicshen at 8:39 AM
0 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com