Monday, July 31, 2006

Shanghai Shanghai Here I Come!

It's my last week in Singapore before I head off to Shanghai. Am quite excited about it. It's gonna be an interesting journey ahead - don't really know what to expect and to top it off, I'm not fantastic in my mandarin. In fact, I'm quite bad at it. I suppose that's the whole point lahh huh. Throw myself into the deep end and hopefully, I'll learn to swim. =)

The past week was pretty meaningful. Managed to meet up with friends, got some work done at Wong P, so it's been good. Went to Wine Network with Wendy on the eve of her birthday to cross midnight together. It was nice nice nice!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We shared a cheese platter and some grilled sausages. Opened a nice bottle of red Merlot.

Had a big dinner with my council mates on 28th July. That was fantastic. I think we'll be organising another soon cos' we didn't manage to get full attendance so, Majulah might happen again. You know what? I think some people are just out to hurt me. Take Ribena for example. She's really mean, always trying to slap me, push me around and right, she doesn't say excuse me when she needs me to move for her. I've got proof!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hehe... She's actually really nice lahh. =) Always willing to meet me for lunch during work days.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then there's Ms Ngiamngiam who likes to stangle me too. I've got a photo of her doing the same thing a few years back. Sigh. To think I'm so nice to all these people. SIGH AGAIN.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So this is a cute picture of all the future lawyers from the 27th. Hmmm we intended to act arrogant in the photo - the way lawyers are meant to be right? Cold, heartless and money-suckers. I think the boys did a pretty decent job. BUT Ribena on the other hand, couldn't pose properly.

Mr Isaac Tay threw her a peanut and she thought it was some insect that flew into her. So naturally, she freaked out and gang gang hao th photographer got it! Quite amusing! Anyways more photos to follow!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So Wendy and I, together with my sis and her friend, caught Cabaret on its closing night. The musical started off pretty well, but I felt that the story wasn't very well developed and it ended quite abruptly. The supporting actors and actresses were good good good!!


Posted by Musicshen at 6:13 PM
1 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com