Sunday, August 20, 2006
6 Years My Love. Dearest dearest Wendy!!!! It's been 6 years. HAPPY HAPPY 6TH YEAR ANNIVERSAY!!!!! *Streamers and Balloons*
We've laughed together, we've cried together, we've been through a lot! And I thank God for His faithfulness in watching us over the years. This is the last surprise. I promise!! 6 surprises for 6 good years my dear. =)
So anyways here's some pictures of Ms Ngiamngiam and Mr Dan the Man.
The Monkey and the Pig
Handsome Dan and very beautiful Ms Ngiamngiam
The super sian-diao look.
I think we love to do this, many pictures of us strangling each other!!
Through thick and thin, Ms Ngiamngiam and Mr Dan the Man will stick together!
I love this one!! Here's to many many more good years to come!!
PS I'll buy anyone a Happy Meal if they can arrange the photos in sequence of age. The first being taken the earliest and last the latest. =)
Posted by Musicshen at 10:25 PM
0 comments