Sunday, August 27, 2006
Home Sweet Home. Hello guys =) I'm going to be home in 7 days time. And Isaac Tay you're flying off the next day? So what's the overnight plan?!?! Okay just a couple of random updates.
Attended the Singaporean Overseas Portal opening last night. Hmmm sadly it wasn't very successful. I think VoIP technology is still a little problematic, especially at such a large scale as what Singapore is trying to do. So DPM had some difficulties connecting to the other portals in Singapore, New York, London and some others.
But I suppose it's a good start to connect all Singaporeans across the world. So hopefully it'll be well used!! =)

Had dinner quite some nights ago and had a bottle of cooking wine - according to Susian. It's suppose to be some white wine that the chinese drink. To be honest, it tasted quite bad lahh. Not the conventional alcohol taste. I'm normally quite okay with bitter ones but the soya sauce tasting ones, uh uh ...

Another random photo taken at Raffles City. So strange that they serve expresso shots but not the doubles. And that day I was feeling quite sleepy after lunch, so popped a shop for a drink. Had to order two expresso shots instead of a double. Hmmm is it the same thing? Just wondering!

This photo was taken at "Bu Xing Jie" at "Nan Jing Xi Lu". There's this hotel and at the balcony stood a guy with a saxophone! It was quite nice cos' it was jazzy! =)

Went to this pub called CJW - I think it's Cigar Jazz and Wine. The music was okay lahh. The players were pretty good, but no life lahh. They were all so dead!! I guess it didn't help that the audience were so crappy too. I think it's still a very western concept lahh. Need to give it some time before the chinese embrace jazz.
Visited a church today. It's about the most international church that I've ever been to!! And the worship is very lively too. Quite a nice place to worship in. Went with Wenna and the boys. The two boys are really cute. Will take photos of them the next time!
Posted by Musicshen at 10:07 AM
2 comments