Tuesday, September 12, 2006

So So Chill.

I love the holidays. It's simply the best don't you think? I get to wake up anytime I want, spend the day meeting friends, writing music and meeting MORE friends for drinks at night. What more can I ask for? I've recently started on a new Korean series. My management decided that it was good for me, so there, I get to watch her favourite Korean drama with her. What an honour! HEHE ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I just came back from a Songwriting Workshop. It was really really good. The guys didn't touch much on the technicalities of it - melody, harmony, chord progressions and all - but he gave a very useful insight into how to write songs. Did you know that writing songs is a craft? Yes it is inspirational, but there is a structured approach to writing them and the more you practice, the better you get. =)

The workshop was conducted by Chris Bowater and team. He wrote one of the older songs - Jesus Shall Take The Highest Honour - being one amongst the many others. I was especially touched by his servant heart to equip leaders when he blessed the congregation with oil, just as how Mary washed Jesus' feet with perfume.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It was my sister's birthday yesterday! Yes September 11th. Brought her to Marmalade Pantry for some afternoon dessert. If there's a dessert place you must try, it has to be Marmalade Pantry!! The desserts are simply fantastic. If you're not convinced, check out the pictures. Forgive the poor quality, it was taken on my phone camera! =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chewy Chocolate Cake with Ice Cream


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Banana Chocolate Cake with Peanutbutter

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Soft biscuit with Mango Icing

And yes, the two of us finished everything except for a little bit of the Mango Biscuit. So guys, if you wanna impress your other halves, try Marmalade! It's a nice nice chill place!

I'll be heading to the Middle East with my daddy for a couple of days. Taking an early morning flight to Doha and then spending a further two nights at Muscat. It should be quite exciting, never been to that part of the world. Once I'm back, I'll have another 10 days odd before it's back to school!!


Posted by Musicshen at 7:03 AM
3 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com