Monday, October 16, 2006

Honk! The Musical.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I attended a meeting for all interested parties who were keen on taking part in the Manor Hall production - Honk! The Musical. It's a yearly production to get the residents of the hall involved in music and dance. Pretty cool!! I did Oklahoma with them two years back so it should be fun this year too!! =)

MSSA held its first event last friday which turned out pretty good! It was really nice to meet up with all the rest of the Bristol people again after so long! Headed down to Greenhouse for drinks after. Met some of the Freshers as well, nice bunch of people - just working a little too hard for the start of term - I mean, not that studying is bad or anything. You know what I mean.

Some photos anyways!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Grace, Meishi, Dan, Susian

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Old roommate, new roommate

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mr Corey Lo.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The super lao jiaos!! Final year students and beyond!

Oh yes, had a super nice big MAF dinner last week. We had SO MUCH food we were all stuffed after!! Check it out guys =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


In other news, tutorials are starting next week. So gotta start planing my work properly. It's a good week ahead, I've only got 7 hours of school. *grin*


Posted by Musicshen at 10:42 PM
0 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com