Monday, November 13, 2006
Happiness!! The past two weeks were rather fulfilling. Didn't have much school to begin with, so had plenty of time to do others (of which studying is part of). Things are picking up a little, Honk! the musical is playing at the end of the month and I've gotta be at rehearsals almost every day! It's been okay so far, except that I think that we're short of time. So hopefully can get the act together, literally!
I've been jamming with the other band as well, and definitely learning a lot of stuff about band dynamics and all. Things are still a little rough with the teamwork, but nothing unusual that bands don't face!
The weekends have been great though!! Went up to London two weeks back to visit friends. Thanks to Shyan for hosting, really nice to meet up again! Always up to all sorts as usual!
I think we are still kids deep inside! Also, caught 'We Will Rock You' by Queen!! It was extremely good!! One of the best I've seen in a long time!! Wanted to catch Billy Elliot (for the umpteenth time now) but they ran out as usual. GRACE!! You should come back to Bristol to visit!!!
All you Queen fans! Go watch!! Mag was really nice to come visit as well. Had a good dinner together with Zhexian at Vincenzos. Did the usual touristy stuff at the Clifton Suspension Bridge, walked to Park Street. Yup, she didn't have much time here lahh, left for London early the next morning!
Chilling over some wine and biscuits! Okay gotta run now, will update in a bit again!!
Posted by Musicshen at 5:43 PM
0 comments